Friday, April 9, 2010

Book 15: Will Grayson, Will Grayson.

Book 15: Will Grayson, Will Grayson.
By John Green and David Levithan.
Dutton Books- A member of Penguin Books.
2010
Rating: 4.9
Because no book will ever be perfect, but this sure as heck is close.

What John Green has to say:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/mYTFJ1Z3DS3PS
Oh John Green, I adore you.

What do I have to say?
YES YES YES. THANK YOU GREEN AND LEVITHAN. Am I exagerating? No. I absolutely loved this book. Absolutely. Loved. it. Not just because it was John Green. That aside, I still loved it. This is a book that I am so happy I own. This is a book I am going to read to my first born. -Okay, that's a little much. Sorry. I really liked it. That's all I can say.
I personally conected with both Will Grayson's. In different ways. John's Will has a few rules to life: 1. Don't care too much. 2. Shut up. Levithan's Will is dark, gay, and in love with his online friend Isaac.
If I could tell more without giving too much away, trsut me, I would.
Seriously. Go to Amazon, Barnes and Noble, wherever you have to go to get this. Get it now.
I have a list of quotes from this book. Maybe I'll put them up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment